Phone: 970-245-6900 • Toll Free: 888-898-6900
Yellow Pages Print Advertising
Mesa County & Uncompahgre Telephone Directories
- First Publication: 1997
- Frequency: Annual
- Last Date To Advertise: Sept. 1
- Pub Date: Oct. 1
- Deliver Date: Nov. 1
- Distribution: 100,000 copies
- First Publication: 2000
- Frequency: Annual
- Last Date To Advertise: Mar. 1
- Pub Date: Apr. 1
- Deliver Date: May 1
- Distribution: 53,000 copies
A Well-Established Marketing Tool
For decades, Gold Leaf’s yellow pages advertising has been the engine behind local business advertising and marketing. Consumers still prefer buying products and services locally as long as the prices remain competitive, and our yellow pages still provide the most easily accessible and widely distributed advertising source for local businesses.
Is Yellow Pages Advertising Still Valuable To My Business?
It is no secret that current trends have changed the local advertising landscape, but don’t be fooled into thinking print advertising has lost its value or your business might lose its most time proven opportunity for growth.
Why Trust Gold Leaf With Your Yellow Pages Advertising?
LOCAL business advertising must be the heart and soul of any reputable yellow page advertising company, and as such, Gold Leaf provides exceptional value for your advertising dollar. Why has Gold Leaf been so successful?
- Quality – We don’t just sell advertising in our phone books, but we also live in the communities we serve. As a result, we take tremendous pride in our products and have established an impeccable reputation across the Western Slope.
- Experience – Our sales staff and production crew have decades of experience in sales, marketing, and production of local advertising in our markets. We know what works and how to help you get the right advertising plan for your needs.
- Coverage – Each year we deliver over 150,000 books to the homes and businesses within our coverage areas across the Western Slope, providing your business maximum visibility to the local customer base you serve.
- Usability – Our phone books are the most used books in our coverage areas, period. This means that every dollar you spend on advertising with Gold Leaf is more likely to be seen and used in our books than in those of any of our competitors.
Why are our phone books the ones that get used? (see our features here)
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
Since 1997, Gold Leaf Directories has become an integral part of the communities we serve across the Western Slope. If you are new to the area, you don’t need to ask us about our reputation.
Ask others, and see which is the phone book business owners and community members prefer for both their personal and yellow pages advertising needs.
Then, contact us or give us a call and see how we can help YOUR business grow!
For More Details
Or To Get Started Today,
Frequently Searched Information